Phcase Promo Artwork Guidelines
Sending Artwork to Promotion Pros-
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to send us your artwork. there are several options for you to get us your logo for your order or a virtual design
1. Email email@example.com with your artwork file attached. The maximum file size is 20MB
2. Upload your logo during your order process.
3. Send a link to a FTP file ie Dropbox, Hightail, Wetransfer
We accept the following file formats:
Standard Image Files – .jpg, .tif, .gif, .png, .pcx, .bmp
Adobe Files – .pdf, .eps, .ai, .psd
Microsoft Image Files – .doc, .ppt, .pub
Corel Draw – .cdr
If you have an image file type that is not listed above, just send what you have and we should be able to make it work. We’ll let you know right away if we need a different file. We also can have our art team work with you if need be.
You don’t have to have print-ready artwork ready. While it certainly can make the process quicker, we are happy to take whatever art you have and make it print-ready.
We have several options to get your artwork to us.
- During the order process, you can upload your artwork
- You can choose to email your artwork. Please send your files via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The maximum file size is 20MB
How long do you save my artwork?
We save your artwork for two years. If you think you might need your art for a future order, we are happy to hang on to it for you to expedite your next purchase.
What if I have special instructions?
All you need to do is tell us what you need and we’ll do the rest. If you think it will be easier to explain over the phone, we’d love to chat – call us at 0755-2301-1161
For additional information, check out our FAQ page.